Webstore Delivery Policy
a. Net value less than $35.00 → $15.00/location
b. Net value from $35.00 to $250.00 → $4.80/location
c. Net value $250.00 and above → FREE delivery to 1 location
- Delivery is island-wide subject to exceptions, like airport transit, military and hospital restricted zones, etc., as P.Osh deems fit.
- Minimum lead time is same-day delivery with a 5-hour lead time. For example, if an order is placed at 1:30PM, adding 5 hours to it will indicate the earliest eligible time slot you can select for your delivery, ie. 1:30PM + 5H = 6:30PM, so 5:00 – 8:00PM is the earliest eligible time slot that may be selected. The 2:00 – 5:00PM time slot will no more be available for selection even though the order is placed before 2:00PM (at 1:30PM).
- There are three 3-hour time slots for delivery each working day, namely, 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 2:00 – 5:00PM, and 5:00 – 8:00PM.
- Acceptance of delivery order is subject to availability of delivery slot.
- While the time slots for delivery have 3-hour ranges, each time range is subject to variance of +/- 30 minutes. This means that a delivery for the 2:00 – 5:00PM time slot may arrive any time from 1:30 – 5:30PM.
- Though we will always try our best to deliver on time, we will not be able to prevent the rare occasion when unforeseen circumstances may cause the delivery to arrive late. In such cases, do contact us as we will be most happy to discuss how we can make your experience a good one in spite of the delayed delivery.
- If your order requires delivery with a more specific time frame, you may indicate a 2-hour time frame under Order Notes at Checkout and we will do our best to deliver accordingly.
- Placing an order with delivery indicates your agreeance to all the above points of our Webstore Delivery Policy. Our acceptance of your order also indicates our promise to abide by the same.
- All customisation work is subject to the best effort of the Brownie Stylist in charge of the job.
- “Best effort” means “doing one’s best within the stipulated time limit of a specific job”.
- The Brownie Stylist has the creative right and control to alter a design so as to ensure that all preferences and conditions of the order are met.
- P.Osh shall subject each Customised Brownie to stringent inspection for design quality before it is allowed to be released for handover.
- Before handover, P.Osh shall take a photo of each Customised Brownie for reference. All complaints will be investigated and considered together with our reference photo.
- P.Osh shall only be responsible for the following defects, and will, in such cases, make appropriate changes at no extra charge:
- Misspelling of wordings.
- Wrong size of Customised Brownie.
- Design conflicts with specific details given. (For example, ♥s used when it was requested for no ♥s to be used.)
- All other issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis; only reasonable requests for changes will be entertained, subject to extra charges.
- A Customised Brownie has to be held level for the first 15 minutes after handover at our shops; this is an important time during which the chocolates will harden. From handover until consumption, the Customised Brownie must always be protected from knocks and bumps against other objects. P.Osh will not be liable for damages resulting from such mishandling.
- Ordering a Customised Brownie from P.Osh indicates your agreeance to all the above points of our Customisation Policy. Our acceptance of your order also indicates our promise to abide by the same.